sixsigmatraining.‘ Lean Sensei is the final step in our journey towards becoming a Lean Sensei.
Upon completion of this program, students should:
- be in a position to become the right hand of top management on all things Lean
- have expert skills necessary to utilize Lean methodologies and figures to decrease expenses, reduce cycle times, increase volume, and improve production in Service, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and Operations.
- be able to expand their abilities as professionals so that they are able to share their unique projects, perspectives and experience.
- be able to provide direction, analysis, and reporting for projects and how they tie to organizational strategic initiatives.
- know the fundamentals of change leadership/change management and how to overcome opposition to spearhead a successful deployment.
|4 Days||Oct-19-2020||Chicago Downtown, IL||$3200||Register|