3 Day Six Sigma Blended Green Belt Training Course
How does it work?
- Attend the first 3 days of any of our Six Sigma Green Belt training programs. Choose from any of our publicly held training locations.
- Complete the rest of your Green Belt Training at home at your own pace through our online training portal.
- Receive your Six Sigma White Belt and Yellow Belt Training Certificates for attending the live portion of the training.
- Receive your Six Sigma Green Belt Training Certificate upon completion of online training.
Note: Please specify class city location and dates under customer notes during checkout.
Live Cassroom Training
(3 Days): The classes will take place from 8am – 4:30pm, Monday – Wednesday of every Six Sigma Green Belt class.The Live Classroom Training will cover:
- Overview of Six Sigma
- The Six Sigma Roadmap
- How to Define and Scope Projects
- Launching and Managing Six Sigma Projects
- Organizational Roles and Responsibilities
- Process Mapping
- Cause and Effects Matrix
- Failure Modes Effects Analysis
- Introduction to Minitab
- Introduction to Lean Fundamentals
- Basic Statistics
- Basic Quality Tools
Online Green Belt:
This online, on demand Six Sigma Green Belt training program using Minitab software examples leads to obtaining your Six Sigma Green Belt certificate. Upon completion, this program will help you strengthen your organization by understanding, interpreting and using the core concepts of Six Sigma. Designed for professionals with little or no prior experience with Six Sigma methodologies, this course helps develop critical skills required for participating in successful Six Sigma projects.
What You’ll Get
- Digital version of the same, complete Green Belt program delivered to our live classroom attendees
- On demand, 24/7 access for ONE year of access to professionally narrated online SixSigma.us training courses
- ONE year of access to the training manual in electronic format with the ability to print 2 copies for your own use.
- Numerous Project Templates and Job Aids for Six Sigma Projects
- Online Exams and Quizzes, including a comprehensive final exam.
- Upon completion of the training and passing the comprehensive final exam, you will receive:
- Six Sigma Green Belt Training Certification
- 4.8 CEUs from IACET and 40 PDUs from PMI
- Ability to sign up at a later date for the Black Belt online program for just $600.
- Bound and color printed materials can be purchased and shipped anywhere in the US for $125.
- We teach you how to use Minitab software while completing this training course. If you don’t have Minitab, you can purchase a deeply discounted version of Minitab with this training program. Minitab 16 now retails for $1395, but you can get it for as low as $900 when bundling it with this training program.
- Available in English or Spanish
- Project certification can be obtained for an additional charge of $300. This includes three hours of Master Black Belt remote support and project review time.
Contact us if you have additional questions.
Online Program Requirements
- A computer with online access to the internet with a browser and Microsoft Windows
- Sound Card and Speakers
- Display Settings of at least 1024 X 768 Screen Size
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Secure PDF Viewer from LockLizard (free)
- Flash Player
- Access to Microsoft Office 2000 or newer
- Minitab software (version 14 or above). A free 30 demo available through Minitab
- Please note there are no refunds once the program has been started.
- You are not to provide your login information to other users. Your online account is for your personal use.
Six Sigma Green Belt Session 1
- Overview of Six Sigma – Classroom Training
- The Six Sigma Roadmap – Classroom Training
- How to Define and Scope Projects – Classroom Training
- Launching and Managing Six Sigma Projects -┬áClassroom Training
- Organizational Roles and Responsibilities – Classroom Training
- Process Mapping – Classroom Training
- Cause and Effects Matrix -Classroom Training
- Failure Modes Effects Analysis -Classroom Training
- Introduction to Minitab – Classroom Training
- Introduction to Lean Fundamentals – Classroom Training
- Basic Statistics – Classroom Training
- Basic Quality Tools – Classroom Training
- Statistical Process Control
- Measurement Systems Analysis
- Capability Analysis
- Sample Size Selection
- Process Control Plan
- Project Plan & Deliverables
- Final Exam Module
Six Sigma Green Belt Session 2
- Advanced Graphical Analysis
- Mult-Vari Planning
- Hypothesis Testing
- Statistical Analysis Roadmap
- Test for Mean with t-test
- One Way ANOVA
- Non-manufacturing Applications
- Correlation and Regression
- Multi-Vari Analysis
- Process Control Plan
- Project Plan & Deliverables
- Final Exam
- Comprehensive Green Belt Exam
Minitab Software Options
In the Product Options below, you will need to choose an option for your Minitab software.
- 30 Day Free Trial Version
- 1 Year Trial License (non-upgradeable)
- Perpetual License
The 1 year trial license will expire, and is not upgradeable – you would need to repurchase the software after the 1 yr trial is up.
The Perpetual License of Minitab never expires and is upgradeable.