Online Black Belt Six Sigma Certification Training
This online, on demand Six Sigma Black Belt training program using Minitab software examples leads to obtaining your Six Sigma Black Belt certificate. Upon completion, you will be able to join successful project managers who are saving billions by improving productivity, reducing waste, variation and defects. Since this program includes the full Green Belt curriculum, professionals with little or no prior experience with Six Sigma methodologies can enroll and work towards one of the most sought-after credentials in business today, the Six Sigma Black Belt certificate. As a Six Sigma Black Belt, your mastery of Six Sigma techniques and strategies will help you lead top-quality projects and mentor Green Belts in your organization, where together you will identify and implement breakthrough improvements for enhanced bottom-line results.
What You’ll Get
- Digital version of the same, complete Black Belt (includes Green Belt) program delivered to our live classroom attendees
- On demand, 24/7 access for ONE year of access to professionally narrated online SixSigma.us training courses
- ONE year of access to the training manual in electronic format with the ability to print 2 copies for your own use.
- Numerous Project Templates and Job Aids for Six Sigma Projects
- Online Exams and Quizzes, including a comprehensive final exam.
- Upon completion of the training and passing the comprehensive final exam, you will receive:
- Six Sigma Black Belt Training Certification
- 8.8 CEUs from IACET and 80 PDUs from PMI
- Bound and color printed materials can be purchased and shipped anywhere in the US for $75.
- We teach you how to use Minitab software while completing this training course. If you don’t have Minitab, you can purchase a deeply discounted version of Minitab with this training program. The current retail price of Minitab 17 is $1495, but when you bundle the purchase with one of our Green Belt or Black Belt training programs, you will receive substantial savings.
- Available in English or Spanish.
- Project certification, a requirement to be a certified Six Sigma Belt, can be obtained for an additional charge of $500. This includes four hours of Master Black Belt remote support and project review time.
Contact us if you have additional questions.
Online Program Requirements
- A computer with online access to the internet with a browser and Microsoft Windows
- Sound Card and Speakers
- Display Settings of at least 1024 X 768 Screen Size
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Secure PDF Viewer from LockLizard (free)
- Flash Player
- Access to Microsoft Office 2000 or newer
- Minitab software (version 17). A free 30 demo available through Minitab (we have versions of training for Minitab 15 & 16 upon request) (Note: Minitab is not a MAC compatible program)
- You are not to provide your login information to other users. Your online account is for your personal use.
- Please note there are no refunds once the program has been started.
|Six Sigma Green Belt Session 1
|Six Sigma Green Belt Session 2
|Six Sigma Black Belt Session 1
|Six Sigma Black Belt Session 2