Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) is about developing a new product or service that is defect free AND meets customer needs and expectations. DFSS combines many of the tools that are used to improve existing products or services and integrates voice of the customer and simulation methods to predict new process and product performance. Six Sigma training for new products is called Design for Six Sigma Training or DFSS Training.
This course is well suited for Marketing and Product Development professionals with little to no exposure to Six Sigma methodologies and current Six Sigma Green or Black Belts will also benefit from the materials included.
What You Get:
- Digital version of the same, complete Design For Six Sigma program delivered to our live classroom attendees
- On demand, 24/7 access for 3 months of access to this professionally narrated online SixSigma.us training course
- 3 months of access to the training manual in electronic format with the ability to print 2 copies for your own use.
- Online comprehensive final exam.
- Upon completion of the training and passing the comprehensive final exam, you will receive a certificate of training completion.
Modules in this training include:
- D101: DFSS – StageGate Process
- D102: Value Propositions
- D103: Creating Value for Customers
- D104: Customer Involvement
- D105: Voice of the Customer (VOC) Overview
- D107: Creating Customer Requirements
- D108: Introduction to QFD (Quality Function Deployment)