Six Sigma Green Belt Webinar Features
- $2,650 Special Pricing for the Green Belt Webinar
- Ability to sign up at a later date for the Black Belt online program.
- Printed Manuals shipped to your domestic location – International shipments will incur an additional fee (Please sign-up at least 3 days in advance of scheduled event)
The Six Sigma.us Online Green Belt Webinar will be a 6 day course taking place on Tuesday-Thursday on 2 separate weeks. Each day of training will be 6 hours long, with breaks included. After obtaining this training, you can lead a qualified team on a Green Belt project.
Week 1 Green Belt Training Topics
- Lean Six Sigma Program Overview
- Define Phase
- Lean Six Sigma Deployment
- Process Variables Mapping
- Causes and Effects Matrix
- Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Waste Identification & Methods to Reduce Waste
- Introduction to Statistics and Graphical Analysis
- Introduction to Statistics and Graphical Analysis with Minitab
- Introduction to Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Introduction to Capability Studies
- Week One Wrap-Up
Week 2 Green Belt Training Topics
- Week 1 Review
- Multi-Vari Studies
- Hypothesis Tests
- T-Test / ANOVA
- Project Presentations
- Correlation & Regression
- Multi-Vari Case Study
- Intro to DOE
- Mistake Proofing
- Process Control Plans
- Project Documentation
- Week Two Review & Wrap-Up
Course Time (Given by each time zone):
- 10 am – 4 pm (Eastern)
- 9 am – 3 pm (Central)
- 7 am – 1 pm (Pacific)
Contact us if you have additional questions.
There is a $200 rescheduling fee if you are not able to attend your scheduled sessions.
There are no reviews yet.