Online LIVE Lean Fundamentals Webinar
The interactive Lean Fundamentals seminar, delivered LIVE online by one of SixSigma.us’ experienced Lean Masters, will give students the chance to pose questions throughout the course. This eighteen-hour online seminar provides the skills necessary to utilize Lean methodologies and will help decrease expenses, reduce cycle times, increase process output, increase employee engagement, and improve outcomes in all types of processes, including Service, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Office, and Operations.
The Lean Fundamentals Webinar will be a 3-day course taking place on Tuesday-Thursday. Each day of training will be 6 hours long, with breaks included.
Course Time (given by each time zone):
- 10 am – 4 pm (Eastern)
- 9 am – 3 pm (Central)
- 7 am – 1 pm (Pacific)
Course Fee: $1,300 including support for Lean Agent Certification and printed course material shipped to locations in the continental United States. Additional shipping fees apply for shipments outside of the United States.
3 Day Lean Fundamentals Agenda
Contact us if you have additional questions.There is a $100 rescheduling fee if you are not able to attend your scheduled sessions.
- Overview of the Lean Initiative
- Incorporating Lean & Six Sigma
- Muda (or Waste) Eradication
- Value Stream Mapping (Present and Prospective State)
- How to Conduct a Lean Vision Events (or Kaizen Events)
- Flow, TAKT Time and PITCH Applications
- Replenishment Pull methods vs. Traditional “Push”
- Kanban or Visual Signaling
- Goldratt’s “Theory of Constraints”
- 5S and Visual Control
- Poka Yoke (Error Proofing)
- Contact us if you have additional questions.