Online Green Process Management Training
This online, on demand Six Sigma Green Process Management training program will teach you what it means to be green, why green is important to your business and how to help your company establish, achieve and monitor “Green Goals”. You’ll get the roadmap and tools necessary to get your business on the path to being Green. Upon completion, this program will help you strengthen your organization by understanding, communicating and implementing the core concepts of Green Process Management. Designed for professionals with little or no prior experience with Green or Six Sigma methodologies, this course helps you to understand what Green is, why it is important and gets you started down the road of going Green.
What You’ll Get
- Digital version of the same, complete Green Process Management program delivered to our live classroom attendees
- On demand, 24/7 access for 6 months of access to this professionally narrated online SixSigma.us training course
- 6 months of access to the training manual in electronic format with the ability to print 2 copies for your own use.
- Online comprehensive final exam.
- Upon completion of the training and passing the comprehensive final exam, you will receive a certificate of training completion.
Contact us if you have additional questions.
Online Program Requirements
- A computer with online access to the internet with a browser and Microsoft Windows
- Sound Card and Speakers
- Display Settings of at least 1024 X 768 Screen Size
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Secure PDF Viewer from LockLizard (provided for free)
- Flash Player
- Access to Microsoft Office 2000 or newer
- You are not to provide your login information to other users. Your online account is for your personal use.
Green Process Management
- What is Green?
- Terminology related to Green (Sustainability, GHG, impacts)
- Standards, certifications related to Green
- How do we impact Green?
- Benefits of going Green
- Where to start use Six Sigma Methodology as your process (and our Green guidelines)
- Carbon credits, Sustainability, Recycling
- Overview of measuring and reporting Green
- Green jobs
- Environmental Management
- Implementation of Green
- Roadmap to Green
- Environmental Policies
- Process and Carbon Stream Mapping
- Environmental Aspects and Impacts Analysis
- Failure Modes for Key Aspects
- Measuring Carbon and Waste
- Process Based
- Product Based
- Methods to reduce Carbon and Waste
- Tracking and improving Environmental Performance
- Design for the Environment
- Sustainability and Sustainability Reporting
- ISO14001 overview