Features that make our Six Sigma Black Belt Program Unique
- Modular Format allows flexible options for Six Sigma Green Belt and Six Sigma Black Belt training course work
- Previously trained Green Belt continues on to a Black Belt consisting of two weeks of training
- Includes up to 6 hours of project support at no additional cost
- Project selection support prior to first day of class
- Courses led by certified Master Black Belt and top rated instructor
- Extensive experience in over 25 countries with leading corporations
- Outstanding course material integrating new methods with a Lean Option
- Global Six Sigma certification process included in course cost
- Our low overhead allows for exceptional consultants at a reasonable cost
Six Sigma Black Belt Highlights
- Detailed course notes with screen shots and step by step instructions
- Access to course leader with extensive project experience
- Project consulting support during each week of training
- Included up to two hours of project start up assistance by voice and email prior to first week of training
- Included up to two hours of project support by voice and email between weeks, with discounted on-site support available
- Certification review of Black Belt project
- Training certificate after completion of training
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification after acceptance of project
Previously trained as a Six Sigma Green Belt?
We accept registrations in our Six Sigma Black Belt after Green Belt class from people who have been trained by other providers in any credible Six Sigma Green Belt program.
An acceptable Six Sigma Green Belt program typically consists of two weeks of classroom training with associated project work, however we will be glad to consider other approaches. Please contact us for details.