- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
Finding the right path forward for your career can be difficult. There are many different options available, but they’re far from being equal. One of the better solutions is to consider Six Sigma certification Boston as part of your professional credentials so you can have a tremendous wealth of job opportunities with some of the city’s best employers. What might you find after you earn your Six Sigma certification?
One of the most important considerations when planning your career is to know where you can find employment after graduation. You will find that Six Sigma training Boston credentials provide you with more options than most other professionals. The following companies are just a few of those that routinely seek out Six Sigma certified professionals:
- Infradex, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin
- American Surgical Company
- The Judge Group
- UnitedHealth Group
- MRI The Boston Group
- Barry Controls
- General Cable
Your earning potential is certainly going to be a major consideration when plotting a career path. You’ll find that Six Sigma certification Boston qualifications allow you to enter any company at a higher pay grade than most other applicants. Companies in and around Boston offer salaries ranging from $45,000 to $140,000 depending on your belt level and the position for which you’re hired.
Getting Started with Six Sigma
Now that you can see how beneficial earning your credentials is to your future career, it’s time to talk about how you can get started. Six Sigma training companies can be found throughout Boston and the surrounding area, but they’re not necessarily all ideal for your needs.
Because there is no central authority governing the world of Six Sigma certification, quality varies considerably from one provider to another. To ensure that you get the highest quality education, you need to look for a training company that offers the following advantages:
- Belt Selection – One of the most important considerations when choosing a company for Six Sigma certification Boston programs is the range of belt levels on offer. Ideally, you’ll choose a company that provides white, yellow, green, black and master black belt training. This allows you to move up to higher levels if you like, without having to change providers.
- Instructors – Another important thing when choosing a training company is the quality and education of their instructors. All classes should be led by a master black belt holder. These individuals have mastered all Six Sigma techniques, tools and strategies and are credentialed to train others.
- Approved By – While there is no accreditation process in place for companies offering Six Sigma certification Boston credentials, you can judge a company based on the organizations that approve their courses. Look for names like PMI, IACET and GSA.
- Course Options – Finally, you should choose a company that offers a range of course options. These should include both classroom training and online courses. If you’re already working a full-time job, online courses offer the best flexibility and the chance to work at your own pace.
All Six Sigma Certification Boston programs, including all Six Sigma and Lean classes, will be held at:
1200 Beacon Street
Brookline, Massachusetts 02446 USA