- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
It’s no secret that the job market has become enormously competitive. More and more people are competing for fewer and fewer jobs. However, that’s not the truth in all cases. If you take a long, hard look at the San Francisco job market, you will find one type of professional that is in immensely high demand everywhere.
Six Sigma offers proven process improvement, and every company and organization now recognizes the importance here. That means Six Sigma certification San Francisco credentials can dramatically boost your career prospects.
A Look at Hirers
To really see just how much the demand has grown for Six Sigma professionals, you can take a look at a cross section of all industries and who is hiring for these types of positions. Amongst thousands of others, you’ll find names like:
- CoreMedical Group
- SJM CRMD
- Cooper Industries
- Biometrix, Inc.
- Wipro Technologies
- Rose International
- Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Sterling Life Sciences
A look at the jobs descriptions offering pay details reveals something very startling ΓÇô A Six Sigma certification San Francisco designation can give you access to a very high salary. Companies hiring in this area are willing to pay between $70,000 and $175,000 per year depending on your training level and your expertise.
Getting the Six Sigma Certification San Francisco You Need
If you want to take advantage of the immense opportunities available in today’s world, you first need to get the right training. The company you choose for your Six Sigma certification San Francisco courses makes a great deal of difference. For instance, if you opt for training from a company that’s not established as an industry leader, you might just find that your certification carries no weight and offers few benefits.
For aspiring professionals, that means you have to do your due diligence. Part of that requires you to research your training options and find a company that is not only an industry leader, but that offers certifications accepted around the world. In addition, you should make sure that the company offers all training levels. There are five different belts in the world of Six Sigma certification. San Francisco companies should offer you access to all of these:
- White Belt Training – This is an introductory level of training ideal for administrative staff and those who may interact with project teams.
- Yellow Belt Training – This is a slightly higher introductory level of training, and graduates can be part of project teams.
- Green Belt Training – This is the most commonly required level of training and gives you the ability to be a team member or to lead a team.
- Black Belt Training – One step shy of ultimate mastery, black belt holders can lead teams and projects.
- Master Black Belt – Master black belt holders plan, initiate and sponsor projects, work as consultants and provide training for other Six Sigma professionals.
Finding a company that offers Six Sigma certification San Francisco programs for each of these areas and has a solid reputation for quality and excellence will ensure that you get the education you need to be successful.
Six Sigma Certification San Francisco programs for Lean and Six Sigma will be conducted at:
The Inn at Union Square
440 Post Street
San Francisco, CA 94102, USA