Features that make our Six Sigma Green Belt Program Unique
- Included up to 2 hours of project support at no additional cost
- First week of training offers a JumpStart for individuals that are short on time
- Project selection support prior to first day of class
- 2 + 2 Format allows a Six Sigma Green Belt to complete a Six Sigma Black Belt at a later date
- Courses lead by certified Master Black Belt and top rated instructor
- Extensive experience in over 25 countries with leading corporations
- Previously trained Six Sigma Green Belt can upgrade to a Six Sigma Black Belt
- Business leaders can attend at no cost, if two of their Belts attend
- Outstanding course material integrating new methods with a Lean Option
- Global Six Sigma certification process included in course cost
Six Sigma Green Belt Features
- Access to course leader with extensive project experience
- After confirmed registration you will receive a project template pack to assist in initial project selection.
- Included up to two hours of project start up assistance by voice and email prior to first week of training.
- Project consulting support during each training week
- Included up to two hours of project support by voice and email between weeks, available discounted on-site support.
- Certification review of Six Sigma Green Belt project
- Training certificate after completion of training
This training is geared toward companies and individuals that want to save money and increase customer satisfaction through process improvements.
Don’t Have Two Weeks Available?
We also offer a Six Sigma JumpStart , which is the first week of the Six Sigma Green Belt training. Attend just the first week of the class to learn enough to get started on a project and get some quick benefits. We also have blended options that provide more flexibility without losing the benefits of classroom training.