Six Sigma Training Raleigh Advantages for Professionals
Plotting a career course isn’t as simple as it once was. Once upon a time, you could count on landing a job with a company, and then working with them until you retired with a pension. During that time, you’d enjoy help and support, as well as ongoing raises, in exchange for your loyalty and hard work. All that’s pretty much gone the way of the dodo. Today, few career options offer much in the way of longevity or real success. However, Six Sigma training Raleigh programs can prepare you for just such a career.
Where Might You Find Employment?
One of the most impressive things about Six Sigma training Raleigh courses is the fact that it can help you get a foot in the door with almost any company, in any industry. You’ll find a tremendous range of firms in the area hiring specifically for Six Sigma professionals. These include:
- North Carolina State University
- Eaton Corporation
- Goodyear Tire
- Kennametal, Inc.
- PinPoint Solutions
- Bridgestone Americas
- Wyndham Mills International
Your potential salary will vary depending on where you go to work and in what capacity, but you can expect a range anywhere between $40,000 per year and $100,000 per year (higher salaries are paid to managers, directors and the like, which requires more in-depth Six Sigma training Raleigh experts).
Beyond Potential Employment: Getting Your Education
If the information above sounds tempting, you’ll have to find a training provider in order to get your certification. There’s both good and bad news here. The bad news is that not all companies promising Six Sigma training Raleigh certifications are on the up and up. The good news is that it’s not that hard to separate the good from the bad.
A good training company will have several important qualities, including:
- Excellent Reputation – A good training company will have an excellent reputation both in the world of Six Sigma training and in the world of process development as a whole. If a company doesn’t have a verifiable reputation, consider other options.
- A Full Range of Courses – A good provider of Six Sigma training Raleigh schedules will offer all five belt courses, not just one or two. A full selection of course options ensures you get the right training for your immediate needs, as well as the ability to earn a higher designation later if you so choose.
- Customizable Delivery Options – Course delivery is another important area. You should have options to fit your situation, your work schedule and your education needs. Don’t settle for a company that only offers Six Sigma training Raleigh options through traditional classroom courses. Onsite and virtual courses should also be provided.
As you can see, choosing a good training provider does require a little bit of footwork, but it’s definitely not an impossible task. Once you’ve chosen a training provider, you can begin the process of earning your credentials and ramping up your career prospects with Six Sigma certification.
All Six Sigma Training Raleigh programs will be held at the following:
1000 Navaho Drive
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609