Six Sigma White Belt
Global Six Sigma White Belt programs are created to deliver an uncomplicated insight into the Lean Six Sigma roadmap used to improve processes. The training will also cover the notions of changeability, and how variance can adversely disturb processes. In addition, students will learn about the various roles that each team member will perform.
The Global Six Sigma White Belt program consists of 4 hours of training. The training agenda includes:
- Lean Six Sigma Overview
- Deployment roles within Lean Six Sigma
- Variability Introduction
Students, who attend, should be the individuals designated to support process improvement projects within the organization. This could be a Project leader or a standard team member role. Global Six Sigma White Belt programs are conducted throughout the United States and overseas. In addition, we offer online training that is self-paced and instructor led Six Sigma White Belt webinars.
Upon Completion of the White Belt program, students will have the introductory skills needed to:
- Provide a general over of Lean and Six Sigma concepts.
- Know the general structure used for Six Sigma (DMAIC), as well as the roles within Six Sigma.
- Understand the acronym DMAIC as Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control with a general knowledge of the process.
- Understand the concepts of increasing customer satisfaction by minimizing waste and making the most of resources.
Global Six Sigma White Belt Classes:
We have spots available in our one day White Belt program at various locations. To view our full schedule, please click here.
If you are unable to attend one of our classroom programs, we also have an online Six Sigma White Belt class that is completely self-paced.
Six Sigma White Belt Class Online and self-paced
Full 30 Days of AccessTraining Modules Include:
Overview of Six Sigma
The Define Phase
Deployment of Projects
If you prefer an instructor led option, but are unable to travel, we do offer a few Six Sigma White Belt Webinars:
The webinar is conducted live by one of Global Six Sigma’s Master Black Belts. The student will participate in an interactive learning experience with the opportunity to ask questions throughout the program. The webinar is 4 hours and will be accompanied by online training. The agenda will include the history of Six Sigma, philosophies, methodologies, tools, and other techniques of Six Sigma and Lean. In addition, a general understanding of the common vinacular of Six Sigma will be covered.
Who should take the Six Sigma White Belt?
- Executives or leaders that are just starting to implement Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
- Firms or sectors of an organization that will be implementing Lean Six Sigma or need to have a better understanding of the concept.
- Any member of an organization that is looking for ways to improve processes, increase productivity, and generally enhance performance.
In addition, individuals that would like to learn more about Six Sigma, but are not ready to commit to a higher belt level will gain some excellent insight into the benefits adn opportunities of the methodology.
Courses begin at for each time zone:
- 11am – 3 pm (Eastern)
- 10 am – 2 pm (Central)
- 8 am – 12 pm (Pacific)