- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
To begin with the Global Six Sigma Yellow Belt program consists of two days of training that provide insight and understanding into the techniques, tools, and basic improvement principles used in Six Sigma. In most circumstances, the Six Sigma Yellow Belt professional would be part of a team or a (SME) subject matter expert regarding the process that is being improved.
By completing the Six Sigma Yellow Belt program the student receives an introduction to the basic tools of Six Sigma while receiving an introduction to process management. Six Sigma Yellow Belts have a better understanding of processes and are able to offer valuable assistance to the organization as it works toward achieving its goals and objectives. The Global Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification improves:
- An employees ability to support various Six Sigma roles is more effective
- The employee learns the benefits of Six Sigma and buys-in to the concept
- Employees will translate what they learn into their daily work functions. (This will reduce cylce times and waste, while improving quality.)
The purpose of a Six Sigma Yellow Belt is to support the team. This means gathering data, participating in problem-solving exercises and providing feedback based on their knowledge and understanding of the process. This makes exploration of the process more effective. Six Sigma Yellow Belts are able to provide Black Belts and Six Sigma Green Belts with valuable information that pertain to much larger projects, because they have the skills required to monitor, identify, and control practices that could negatively affect their own processes.
How do Six Sigma Yellow Belt Graduates Benefit
Gloabl Six Sigma Yellow Belt Graduates gain valuable skills that can help improve both their career prospects and their life.